« All Events
Hi – I need to take your avalanche rescue course scheduled for Jan 15,2002 to be able to guide this coming winter. I’ve discussed this with GNFAC and am good to if I enroll in your class. My only concern is – what happens if the course doesn’t go? Can you please contact me so thata we can get this set up? Thanks in advance for your help.
Len Tillim ph:406-640-1457
email (will not be published) (required)
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Click here to troubleshoot